Options Profit Calculator MarketXLS
Stock Ranks MarketXLS
Spreadsheet Builder MarketXLS
Documentation MarketXLS
Logout MarketXLS

Better Research, Faster Decisions, More Profits

The ultimate Excel solution for Investors

Real-time
Real-time data updates to your models, provides insights, and enhances portfolio status. Advanced security and optimized data streaming in Excel.
Enterprise-grade
Leading data in Excel service for Investment Managers, RIAs, Asset Managers, Financial Analysts, and Individual Investors.

Premium
AI and automatic spreadsheet builder jumpstart your journey. Access billions of data points with premium support via phone, chat, or email.
We respect your privacy and will never share your email.

13,574+ Stocks3,119+ ETFs26,802 Mutual FundsMillions of Options9,600 Crypto symbols300+ Economic Datasets75+ Forex Pairs
MarketXLS is a complete Excel stock solution

Kevin Hsu

StockKevin.com

I have used lots of stock and option information services. This is the only one which gives me what I need inside Excel

Lloyd Lenase

Option Day Trader

MarketXLS is a data junkie’s dream. It gives me the flexibility to mine for hidden treasures.

Dave

Swing trader since 2011

I like to access historical closing prices on a particular date. That makes tracking performance easy.

Patrick Cusatis, Ph.D., CFA

Associate Professor of Finance - Penn State University

Partners and Integrations

See how MarketXLS can help you invest with an Excel App from start to finish

13,574+

Stocks
3,119+

ETFs

Mutual Funds
Millions

Options

Crypto symbols

Fanatical Personal Service & Community Support

12 hours

Less than 12 hours for our support to reply and we are always online

5,000+

Cherished community of customers and partners

97 Videos

And more online knowledge-base and documentation

Some of our users are a part of these organizations

Our Clients

I use MarketXLS to manage my personal portfolio. I can easily pull in stock quotes, betas, and dividends. I also like to access historical closing prices on a particular date. That makes tracking performance easy.

I’m pretty happy with MarketXLS. I can now concentrate on manipulating financial data, valuing stocks and making investment decisions, rather than hacking around with VBA or copying/pasting data from websites.

Samir Khan
InvestExcel.net
MarketXLS greatly expanded my ability to analyze investments. MSN Stock Quotes was limited in the number of stock quotes it would handle in one spreadsheet and in the number of variables available. Many of them were worthless.

Jim Grant
Uses MarketXLS for personal money management
MarketXLS is a data junkie’s dream. Having access to infinite data points stored within the confines of your spreadsheet with the flexibility to scientifically manipulate and mine for hidden treasures.

Dave
Part-time day trader and swing trader since 2011
MarketXLS is a one stop solution for technical and fundamental analysis. With MarketXLS I can do research (technical, fundamental, and options) the way I like, in Excel. In addition to the ever evolving software, the support has been stellar

MarketXLS User
Long arrow left1/2Long arrow right
Call: 1-877-778-8358
Ankur Mohan MarketXLS
Welcome! I'm Ankur, the founder and CEO of MarketXLS. With more than ten years of experience, I have assisted over 2,500 customers in developing personalized investment research strategies and monitoring systems using Excel.

I invite you to book a demo with me or my team to save time, enhance your investment research, and streamline your workflows.
Implement “your own” investment strategies in Excel with thousands of MarketXLS functions and templates.

We respect your privacy and will never share your email.
MarketXLS is a complete Excel stock solution

Kevin Hsu

StockKevin.com

I have used lots of stock and option information services. This is the only one which gives me what I need inside Excel

Lloyd Lenase

Option Day Trader

MarketXLS is a data junkie’s dream. It gives me the flexibility to mine for hidden treasures.

Dave

Swing trader since 2011

I like to access historical closing prices on a particular date. That makes tracking performance easy.

See what else MarketXLS has to offer

Stock Screener

Filter out stocks that meet your criteria

Scan stocks on different fundamental, technical and price indicators like revenue, returns, dividends, earnings, SMA, RSI, price, volume etc.
Learn more

Scan the option chain and track the payoff for the selected option

Scan thousands of options across multiple tickers and filter them quickly with relative filters with Real-time Streaming prices and greeks.Configure Option Trades with multiple options and analyze them.
Learn more

Get access to all information on a stock at one place

Everything you need to analyse a stock at one place.Fudamental, technical and price indicators, along with trend and MarketXLS Ranks
Learn more

Select the metrics and get a ready to use spreadsheet

Just select the metrics and symbols you need in your spreadsheet, and we will create a ready to use excel file for you
Learn more

Latest updates from our Blog