'Name' function not working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by carolberger, Jul 13, 2016.

'Name' function not working

1. marketxls

marketxls Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Brad,

Just to reconfirm that you are only talking about name function right? Because that one is the one which I understand is not working well. Rest all is fine.  Please suggest which ones you mean by these "these basic functions "?

Thanks

Ankur

"Are you going to correct these basic functions or walk me through how to fix it? It has been over 2 weeks. If this is not resolved, I would like a refund issued. This is unacceptable for a paid service."

2. marketxls

marketxls Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Carol,

We have now added more than 150k symbols and names in our database so, the name function should return values for everything. If you still face any symbol which returns NA or no value do let me know.

Kind regards

Ankur for MarketXLS

3. bcooke

bcooke New Member

The name function is still returning #VALUE! in the cell. Also none of the Yahoo functions work any more.They return #VALUE! as well. You said to expect this to be fixed by the weekend....

4. wwkoenig

wwkoenig New Member

Mine is working fine since last week! I have 52 products/sector and all show up, with no problem! I had the same problem two weeks ago!

5. carolberger

carolberger New Member

Mine is fine now, too. So far, all Names are working. Thanks!

6. marketxls

marketxls Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Brad,

Looks like there is another issue with your implementation as we did fix all the functions last week. As you can see from other user's responses above.

Please can you inbox me a good time for me to do a quick screenshare to see whats going on? at support  @ marketxls.com

Thanks

Ankur