Unanswered posts regarding functions and slowness

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by JeffTraeger, Dec 7, 2017.

Unanswered posts regarding functions and slowness

1. JeffTraeger

JeffTraeger New Member

I posted this message here and have had no reply. I tried to fill out a support ticket and it just refers me back here
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Market XLS is very slow for the last several weeks. There has been no improvement. Here are the functions on my spread sheet that do not work:
    1. =EPSEstimateCurrentYear
    2. =EPSEstimateNextYear
    3. for symbol ^DJX [Dow Jones Industrial Average] - FiftyTwo_weekLow and FiftyTwo_weekHigh.

Please provide a status report as to when these function will be operational. I see nothing on the web site that provides this information"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Many people have similar complaints - slowness and functions not working. My sense is that this all goes back to the recent changes at Yahoo. We need to hear from the principles and be given an update of when some of these problems will be fixed. This is no a free service. We are owed information. If I sound unhappy - well I am.

2. marketxls

marketxls Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Jeff,

We are working with to get these back.
    1. =EPSEstimateCurrentYear
    2. =EPSEstimateNextYear
    3. for symbol ^DJX [Dow Jones Industrial Average] - FiftyTwo_weekLow and FiftyTwo_weekHigh.

They are qued for with other updates. For Estimates we may need more time but for 52week high low should be on soon. We are also working on the speed using group mode. How many symbols do you have in your sheet?

Thanks
    Ankur for MarketXLS