We aim to be 100% transparent about our refund policy.
- We are very dedicated to customer satisfaction and spend much of the day dealing with customer requests for new features, data issues, product expansion and so on. As a small growing company, we have chosen to take the same approach to billing that all modern 'Software as a Service' websites do which is to provide an extensive 30 days money back policy on annualized plans i.e. in the event that you are not happy with any product you purchase then you are protected by a 30 day money back guarantee on annual subscriptions only and not on any other subscription which is less than a year. We will however charge a small fee of $25 for processing of the refund to cover cost we incurred on the initial setup.
- If you ask for a refund beyond 30 days on annual subscription products after the initial purchase date of the product then we will not be in position of issuing you a refund. But we will try our best to help you meet your objectives with our support that is available 24*5 via our email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or via phone at +1-877-778-8358.
- We provide a variety of subscription options for those who wish to commit to shorter or longer time periods - from monthly to triennial periods. Given that we provide deep discounting for longer commitments, providing pro-rata refunds midway through a billing period would be unfair on those subscribers on shorter billing periods who have paid a premium for the same subscription period. We are also billed in advance by our data providers (Quotemedia, Quandl and others) and have considerable costs associated with each subscription. For both these reasons we cannot provide refunds on less than one-year subscriptions.
- A portion of your subscription fee may include an exchange fee that is paid to the securities exchanges by MarketXLS on a monthly basis. These exchange fees are non-refundable.
- Recurring payments i.e. renewals are not refundable, since they fall outside of the 30 day guarantee period (e.g. if you purchase an annual subscription, you can get a refund within 30 days of the initial purchase, but you can’t get a refund 12 months later, when the subscription is automatically renewed, because that’s 11 months after the refund period expired). Subscriptions need to be cancelled in advance if you don’t wish to renew it. Before any renewal occurs our ecommerce partner Fastspring Inc. will send you an email with the link which can be used to cancel the subscription well in advance. You may also call us anytime or email us at email@example.com in case you wish to cancel your subscription.
- All trial versions and associated renewals are non-refundable.
- Subject to the aforesaid, you may cancel your subscription anytime.