General Terms and Conditions for Templates
- These templates should not be considered as an advertisement or advice, professional or otherwise. You are requested to take into consideration all the risk factors including your financial condition, suitability to risk return profile and other similar conditions. These templates do not account for any professional advice but are merely some guidelines to explain you the concept. You MUST NOT make your investing decisions solely on the basis of these templates.
- These templates are for your personal use only.
- We have reviewed these templates and they are believed to be reliable though their accuracy or completeness cannot be guaranteed. Neither MarketXLS Limited, nor any person associated with it, will accept any liability arising out of the use or misuse of these templates
- Past performance is not a guide for future performance. Certain transactions involve substantial risk and are not suitable for all investors like derivatives are a sophisticated investment device. The investor is requested to take into consideration all the risk factors before actually trading in derivative contracts.
- While we endeavour to update on a reasonable basis the information discussed in these templates, there may be regulatory, compliance or other reasons that prevent us from doing so.
- The resulting output from these templates is general in nature and do not consider your risk appetite or investment objective
- No part of these templates may be duplicated in any form and/or redistributed without MarketXLS Limited’s prior consent. These templates are not for public distribution and has been furnished to you solely for your information and must not be reproduced or redistributed to any other person. Persons into whose possession these templates may come are required to observe these restrictions.
- Due to the digital nature of the templates, we are not in a position to entertain any refunds for the templates.