See a quick 5 minute overview
Below are a few of the key stock functions available with MarketXLS
Use =Last, =Ask, =Bid and so on to get live prices
Use =QM_Stream_Last and so on to stream real time data*
Use =PERatio, =DividendYield, =Beta, =EBITDA, =BookValuePerShare and many more to get the Key Ratios
Use =StockReturnSevenDays, =StockReturnFiveYears and so on to get pre-calculated stock returns
Use =x_week_high, x_day_low and many more to get the highest or lowest price in x number of days
Use =hf_revenue, hf_cash, hf_currentAssets and many more to get historical fundamentals
Use =VolumeAverageSevenDays, =VolumeAverageTenDays and many more get pre-calculated volume averages.
Use =AverageTrueRange, =RelativeStrengthIndex, =MoneyFlowIndex and many more to get pre-calculated technical indicators
Use =close_historical, =open_historical and many more to get historical pricing on specific days in history
Use =EPSEstimateCurrentQuarter, =EPSEstimateCurrentYear many more get analyst estimates
Run your stats from our database right from your Excel sheets with the function =mxls_db_query and get quick answers....
Highest price in x days
Average price in x days
Average volume in x days
Revenue growth rate in last 4 quarters
and many more...
- 1Live Stock Quotes in Excel with Formulas Like =Ask("MSFT")
- 2300+ Custom Functions to get prices, fundamentals and various indicators
- 3Refresh on Demand or Streaming Prices in Excel. Streaming available with Real Time Pricing Addons
- 4Real time simultaneously streaming of upto 300 symbols will not slow down your Excel
- 5Quality data sources and data partners
- 6Pricing for Futures, Options and Mutual Funds with Quotemedia's Addons
- 7Works with any version of Excel on Windows machines (Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016)
- 8Trusted by thousands of Investors and traders
Get Started Today with MarketXLS and save time while investing
With our 30 day money back guarantee you have nothing to lose.