You can get all the historical data you may need with MarketXLS functions, or in a few clicks. Update the Excel tables dynamically and save your time in formatting those tables.
- Import Professional-grade Historical Stock Quotes in Excel. Get data for Stocks, ETFs, Forex, Mutual Funds*, Futures* & Indices*
- Beautifully designed user interface to get data easily with a few clicks
- Download multiple symbols at one go
- One click data in Excel for specified days in history
- Date columns are optimized for Excel for quick charting
- Save Excel files with data as CSV to export to your trading platforms for backtesting
- Get Intra-day history going back one year
- Dynamically updating historical pricing tables
- Custom intervals
- Retrieved data gets formatted nicely in Excel
- Use excel formula to get historical price on specific days
- Use our servers to analyse historical pricing
- Get historical Volume Averages
- Data Includes dividends, splits, pricing, and adjustments
- Get Historical fundamentals of companies
- More than a 400 fundamental indicators (US & Canada, Germany and London Stocks)
- See financial statements in Excel P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow with one click (Some limits apply)
Get historical data in three simple steps as shown below
This is what our customers say
"MarketXLS is a one stop solution for technical and fundamental analysis. With MarketXLS I can do research (technical, fundamental, and options) the way I like, in Excel. In addition to the ever evolving software, the support has been stellar."
"Marketxls greatly expanded my ability to analyze investments. MSN Stock Quotes was limited in the number of stock quotes it would handle in one spreadsheet and in the number of variables available. Many of them were worthless."
"MarketXLS let’s me do what I do best, trade”. Robert Murray"
“Perfect. Already installed MarketXLS, applied the license key, and tried. I works very well indeed. Great product!”
Take your investing to the next level
Join thousands of investors like you getting advantage in the Markets