MarketXLS Screener Release
We take pride in announcing that marketXLS isn’t limiting itself to just excel sheets. Our focus lies on providing the best value for your money and hence we are constantly innovating. We are thrilled to announce the launch of our stock screener on the website along with tonnes of other features.
Key Updates –
Get Started –
- We will get into the features soon but before you start using all these features you need to create an account on the MarketXLS website.
- Just go to – https://marketxls.com/authorization/registration and enter your details associated with your marketXLS account including the license key that you use to access the MarketXLS excel add-in.
- Once done you can proceed to log in to the website and start using all our functionality.
- If you have any doubts or problems with registration please reach out to us at – firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a message on the chatbot on our website
1) MarketXLS Screener
Using the MarketXLS Screener you can find stocks based on hundreds of fundamental and technical indicators on our website itself.
All you need to do is go to https://marketxls.com/screener and add your desired rules to find the stocks as per your liking.
You can also find the screener under the features tab at the top of every page.
Also, you can access the screener directly from Excel by clicking on the screener’s tab on the top. You can add the rules by clicking on the add rule button under the Applied Filters tab.
- Here you can select a metric that you want to filter and then proceed to add the corresponding value that you want.
- We have categorized metrics under the relevant headings for the best experience.
- Once that’s done you can decide on the comparison operator and proceed on to adding other rules similarly.
- Once you are done adding all the rules you can simply click the save filters button and add a name and a description to the screen that you are creating.
- Here you can choose if you want the screen to be public, private, or shared within a team.
- Finally, just click the go-to screen button and the website shall display a table of all the stocks that meet your defined criteria.
- If you want these stocks in your excel sheet you can just click on the Save button in the right-hand corner of the screen.
- Additionally, you can also see some of the screens that we have created in the left-hand corner.
- You can just select any one of those and click go to screen to see the filtered stock list.
- You can also share the link to your screen by clicking on the share button in the top right corner of your screen.
Additionally, you can also individually select the stocks you want from that list and create a custom watchlist which will be saved on the website and can be imported to excel as well using the save button on the right corner.
If you like a stock from the stock ranks page you can easily add it to your watchlist and export it to excel later.
3) Status Page
- We have also added a new status option on the website which indicates which functions are live and which are under maintenance.
- You can find it in the top right corner of every page.
- You can also access it straight from your excel sheet by going into the settings/help tab and clicking the system status button.
4) Stock Ranks Page
Introducing MarketXLS Stock Ranks which will help you improve your odds of stock picking by making all the fundamental and technical information about a stock easily accessible.We provide the information under the following subheads –
1. Overview –
2. Financials –
3. Value –
4. Quality –
5. Technical –
6. Estimates –
7. Peers –
8. Charts –
9. News –
10. Trend Analysis & Forecast
To further simplify it we also provide a MarketXLS score after considering the technical and fundamental aspects of the underlying stock.
To learn more about how we calculate the ranks you can check out our whitepaper – https://marketxls-downloads.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/StockRanking_Algorithm_Decoded.pdf
If you like a stock you can easily add it to your watchlist and export it to excel later.
This information is also available to non-users, so you can send it to your network as well !
Top 100 Gainers Today
Top 100 losers Today
Top MarketXLS Rank stocks
Sanderson Farms Inc.
Rush Enterprises Inc. Class B Common Stock
Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc.
General Mills Inc.
National Retail Properties
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. Class A (DE)
Kronos Worldwide Inc
BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc.
Strategic Education Inc.
Best Options To Buy (Use Marketxls For Research)
Guru Screen Functions in MarketXLS – New Feature In Our Latest Update!
Strap Strangle Options Strategy (Using MarketXLS Template)
Stand with Ukraine
As the situation in Ukraine escalates, many of us in MarketXLS are left with emotions too overwhelming to name. If you’d like to show your support, but aren’t sure how to, we want to help make it easier for you to act.
For any amount donated, we’ll extend your MarketXLS subscription for double of the donated amount. Please send proof of your payment to email@example.com to avail the extention
From all of us at MarketXLS, thank you!