- Ready made stunning stock charts in Excel
- Make your own charts with any dataset in Excel
- Customize your charts, add panels, in-built indicators, multiple axis and so on
- Zoom in – Zoom out of charts with dynamic dates handling
- Exports charts in multiple formats
- Annotate Candlestick patterns on chart
- Auto-identification of data series, no settings needed
- Maximize chart windows without distortion of clarity
- Open multiple charts in Excel at a time
- Much more interactive and dynamic than native charts in excel
See Next Feature
Stock Quotes in Excel Add-in from MarketXLS has everything you would need as an investor to manage all your stock portfolio needs within Excel. The add-in is designed to fit right within your workflow and provides you the required data the way you want. You can plugin this data within your financial models or portfolio spreadsheets and the data will refresh automatically keeping your numbers always latest.
You can use the MarketXLS charting functionality to build charts for a single stock or multiple stocks. The quick charts functionality allows you to draw charts for a variety of time periods such as daily closing prices for one year, three years or even more. You can also plot Candlestick charts and annotate them. You can also use the MarketXLS charting to plot custom charts based on your own dataset as an alternative to native excel charts.
Other than data visualization and stock charts in excel, the MarketXLS add-in also provides live and delayed data for stock quotes, futures, options, ETFs, and currency quotes, and historical stock data in excel. The add-in also provides all the fundamental and technical data for the stocks including balance sheet, income statement, and cashflow metrics and hundreds of technical indicators and charts.
Supercharge your stock research with MarketXLS.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org