Before I buy, I would like to know

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by ben, Aug 23, 2017.

Before I buy, I would like to know

1. ben

ben New Member

Hi,

I'm thinking of purchasing these tools: can you please confirm the following:

You provide access to a complete listing of ASX ticker data

Prices quoted are in which currency ? AUD or US Dollars

I want to generate a Piotroski F- Score, Beneisha and other formulae for the entire ASX, how easy is this ?

I've heard that people are having trouble getting their money back from you, what guarentee's can you provide me, or assurances, that if the product and utilities are not satisfactory that you will refund me ?

Thankyou
    Ben

2. marketxls

marketxls Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Ben,

"I've heard that people are having trouble getting their money back from you, what guarentee's can you provide me, or assurances, that if the product and utilities are not satisfactory that you will refund me ?" - thats not true, in fact we have offered the software for free sometimes in case there is a delay. I will acknoledge, ASX does not seem to work well right now. This currently works best for US, Canada and EU. We are looking to get ASX properly integrated but its seems little difficult to procure ASX data.

I will send a message with a trial version so you can have a look.

Thanks
    Ankur

3. ben

ben New Member

Hi Ankur,

The range of functionality marketxls provides for is impressive however I can confirm after testing that the range of Marketxls functionality on offer does not extend to the ASX.

Regards
    Ben

marketxls likes this.