License Information Appears / Disappears

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by David Kanof, Nov 6, 2017.

License Information Appears / Disappears

1. David Kanof

David Kanof New Member

I am a new user trying to get started with marketXLS. I have been having many problems, but I thought I would start with this one, since I suspect that until it is resolved, I will get very inconsistent results.

The problem that I am having is that as I have tried using functions like Last and Change in my sheet I often get N/A for values or no values. As I have tried to investigate, I have found when this happens, if I go to License Information it says "No License".

So, as a diagnostic approach, when I open the workbook, I immediately go to look at the License Information before doing anything else. I am finding that it often says "No License". So I close the workbook, open it again, and look again. Sometimes it says "No License" again, sometimes it seems to have the license and all the info looks valid. So then I try to work with my sheet.

Do you know why this is happening? And what I can do to resolve it ... or to get you more information?

2. marketxls

marketxls Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi David,

There are major issues on the server right now. We are working to fix them. Please bear with us. Thanks for your understanding while we get back online

Thanks
    Ankur