MarketXLS Updates - Release 8.0.0.7 - followup

Discussion in 'Announcements, Updates and New Releases' started by marketxls, Nov 4, 2017.

MarketXLS Updates - Release 8.0.0.7 - followup

1. David Kanof

David Kanof New Member

I, too, am seeing much improved performance. Thank you for the quick response to resolving the performance problems. Also, I, as a few others have stated, appreciate the great communication about the nature of the problems and the progress on fixes.

marketxls likes this.
  2. David C. Allen

David C. Allen New Member

I am a new user using version 8.0.0.7 Pro. The following functions return "This function is being fixed.":
    EPSEstimateNextYear
    Price_EPSEstimateNextYear
    StockExchange
    TickerTrend

and the MoreInfo function returns "This function is not available.".

In addition, the PERatio function returns NA for securities BRK-B and CBI, but works for other securities. Will an upcoming release fix these functions?

3. razzbee

razzbee New Member

Is there a timeframe on QuoteDate or LastTradeDate being fixed - these report NA for me.
    Thanks.

4. Ed Herbert

Ed Herbert New Member

My Last Trades are returning #VALUE! I noticed my version is 8.0.0.5. Can you please send me the link for 8.0.0.7 so I can upgrade to see if this remedied my issue.

It is now November 27 or two weeks since the above post. Please help me so I can resolve the above stated issue and get back to using Market XLS. Thanks!

#24 Ed Herbert, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  5. marketxls

marketxls Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Ed,

I have just sent you a latest version. Sorry for the delay in replying. This thread was marked as read for some reason.

Thanks

6. dpcooper

dpcooper New Member

MarketXLS continues to work to keep my equity prices as current as can be expected until the day comes when we can have prices without a time delay. Thank you so much!

I am hoping that when the day comes when you change to a new source of data that option prices will become reflective of current bid/ask values rather than the ages old data Yahoo has for options. Currently, only options that are near to the exercise date will show reliable data. There are a few exceptions, but for the most part option data is unreliable.

But, thank you for MarketXLS, it is a very helpful program.

David

marketxls likes this.
  7. Dave

Dave New Member

Could you please send me the install file link for 8.0.0.7 - I uninstalled my previous version to attempt an update but do not have any emails with the new install files. I am presuming it will fix my issues with basic fx pricing formulas (will dig deeper if I still have issues).

Many Thanks

marketxls likes this.
  8. marketxls

marketxls Administrator
    Staff Member

Just sent you Dave. Thanks

9. marketxls

marketxls Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi David,

This is pending on our list. We are working to resolve this. It will work very soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks