- Better stock portfolio management in Excel
- Import transactions from your trading accounts
- Add multiple transactions simultaneously
- Deal with tax, commissions and splits with ease
- Monitor performance in our dashboard
- Compare portfolio returns with dynamic charts
- View portfolios with Excel’s pivot table-like interface
- See holding returns, expected returns, average daily returns, variations etc
- See optimized portfolio allocation (Efficient Frontier)
- Unlimited portfolios/transactions
Stock Quotes in Excel Add-in from MarketXLS has everything you would need as an investor to manage all your stock portfolio needs within Excel. The add-in is designed to fit right within your workflow and provides you the required data the way you want. You can plugin this data within your financial models or portfolio spreadsheets and the data will refresh automatically keeping your numbers always latest.
Other than portfolio management capabilities, the MarketXLS Stock Quotes Add-in provides live and delayed data for stock quotes, futures, options, ETFs, and currency quotes, and historical stock data in excel. The add-in also provides all the fundamental and technical data for the stocks including balance sheet, income statement, and cashflow metrics and hundreds of technical indicators and charts. it also provides powerful screeners to help you research stocks for your portfolio management needs. You can look up multiple stocks data, create and compare multiple portfolios and even visualize your portfolios using the MarketXLS charting capabilities. The add-in also allows to to view optimized portfolio allocation (Efficient frontier) for your portfolios based on the universe of data available inside the add-in. All the tools are designed and integrated within excel to ensure that you have a smooth experience and don’t have to look elsewhere for any stock research related needs.
Supercharge your stock research with MarketXLS. Fast and easy “Ben Grahman formula” and much more
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org